Friday, June 10, 2011

Last day of Kindergarten!



I thought it would funny to wait until about a month after the last day of school to do a post about the last day of school, seeing that everyone keeps telling me I need to update my blog and the last post I did was about the first day of school. Elijah had a great year at kindergarten at Iona Elementary. His teacher was Miss Walker and he really liked her and did well in class. We were very proud of all of his report cards and were thrilled that he got 3's in every recorded area. He is starting to be a great little reader and is constantly letting me know what restaurant or store he has just seen because he can now read the signs readily. We are very proud of our oldest child. He is a very valued and treasured addition to our family and I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment