Elijah has been saying that he doesn't want to take baths lately, his brother McKay wants to take a bath every time we take his shirt off. Once they do get in the tub it is hard to get them out because they have so much fun together. They love taking bath in the "big bathtub" and even though the only soap we put in is from their shampoo, it's always enough to entertain them both for quite a while while mom gets ready!!
Random Picture 2016
9 years ago

I'm glad that only Kent's face is showing in this picture!! J/K- I love your blog and the picture of your boys is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling me about your blog. I guess you only mentioned it to the important people in your life. I happened to come upon it when ready Shanda Murdock's blog..... interesting.
ReplyDeleteRuth, your blog is cute! Your boys are looking so grown up!
ReplyDeleteI changed our blog to tylerandamberly.blogspot.com